NEW TO MODDING PLEASE HELP

LucasKing1501

I am so exhausted from doing this crap over and over. I am trying to load many mods into my skyrim game, half of them wont even work! Yes i have SKSE and yes i have SkyUI, and yes both are up to date. I use ModOrganizer because NMM decided to wig out on me, and now it wont load. I use a mixture of Steam-installed mods, and Nexus installed mods. The mods i currently have working (other than SKSE and SkyUI) are(in no specific order):

Dragonborn Castle

Sword of the Ancient Tongues

LOTR swords

JaySuS Swords

Frostfall(I believe):

1. The load screens have the FrostFall topics (ie. exposures and campfires) but I have not found the book to begin:(

Assassin's Creed Ezio's Armour

Assassin's Creed Altair's Armour

Dual Sheath Redux(no dual sheath but swords/daggers appear on back)

FNIS(not confirmed working)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

XPMSE 2.5 1h swords on back...blahblahblah

Immersive Animations

Riverside Lodge

Essentially the mods i want to work are all of the above (Except the swords on back; Any way to make it so daggers are on back but not the 1h swords?)

AND

CBBE or UNPB(either one)

Temptress Race

Cloaks(Winter is Coming AND Cloaks of Skyrim)

Succubus Race

Open Cities Skyrim

Sofia-That Follower

Bandolier

Equipping OverHaul

Arcania Weapons (1-3)

Blessed by Dibella Race

MxBlueHorse

Mavari Armour

Lara Croft Gear

No Race mods have ever worked, I have tried many, Steam and Nexus.

SkyUI only has SkyUI under the MCM menu.

So as it is, as far as i know I have everything needed for the mods to run, but they wont. I followed the "beginner's guide to Modding" to no avail. If someone can please help, it'd be awesome and I'll send you a free hug.

In mod organizer make sure all the mods you are using are ticked inn the right hand box under plugins(if the mod uses an esp it needs to be ticked on both sides), then hit the sort button above the plugins list. just so you know you have some incompatibilities dual sheath redux needs patched for succubus race for example, and you should get apachi hair for the temptress race. I didn't look at all of the mods but you may want to recheck on requirements, and known issues. Just fyi most race mods will only be available in the character creation menu. unless that mod or another mod adds npc characters to the game with that race(most don't). If MO is set up the right way it should work without too much hassle, if it still doesn't have steam verify file integrity

I have apachii hair, about to install the redux patch, but apachii hair also will not show ingame. I go to my game, start a new game, and it's all Vanilla.

what's the solution to CBBE and UNPB not working as standalones? and I always, I mean ALWAYS use the auto sort before playing the game, yet the problems still occur, though loot says everything checks out. I have the XP32 skeleton, the XPMS 1h addon, immersive animations, realistic ragdolls.

Ok then the last thing i can think to ask are you running skse through mod organiser or the skse.exe in the skyrim directory? The reason being that mod organiser stores its files differently than skyrim is expecting so when you use mod organiser to download and install the files you have to launch skse through mod organiser. beyond that you may need to wait for someone else, sorry.

SKSE through MO but the steam files download to a flashdrive, where my steam and skyrim are, whereas MO stores to my PC. i didnt worry because MO shows my steam mods too, being on a different storage and all. could this be the problem?

I just dont know why some steam mods work, some don't. some nexus mods work, some dont. Ive scrubbed the pages for requirements, bugs, compatibilities with other mods, and have found no problems. MO doesnt show SKSE, XP32 skeleton or the addon, Immersive animations, or FNIS in the right hand pane, yet they are checked in the left. and out of everthing the order is thus:

0.Skyrim.esm

1.Update.esm

2.Apachiihair.esm

3.RaceCompatibility.esm

the race compatibility states it's from the Succubus file.

Is that normal?