[Request] Lovely Hair Expanded?

vkelemental

I really like the More Hairstyles mod, though i noticed that almost no one likes short hairstyles. Would it be possible to create a new or expand an already existing mod to have a few short hair styles, not those emo ones, those are not really good, especially on male characters, but normal ones instead. Like DAI Cassandra has awesome hair. And honestly i prefer short hair on my characters.

I'm looking forward to a mod that makes it reality. Would be awesome.

Edited by vkelemental

Have you checked all available hair mods on the Nexus? There are a lot of which have short hairstyles too. :smile:

Here are some:

Additional Hairs for DAO by Boodrl
Beautiful People Hair Ren by Isarei
DAO- Anto Hairstyles by Iampizzapanda
Don’t worry be hairy by J1nX
Hairstyle Day by ShepShy

Ah, okay... "Don't worry be hairy" has only longer ones and for females.

That said, i thank you for the reply. That Additional Hairs for DAO i did not check out yet, though it looks promising, thanks again. As for the others, true it has short hair styles, my only problem with them is that i'd like manly! short hair for my male characters, not really interested in the "japanese style cool short hair". Japanese male protagonists tend to be more feminine than western ones, that said i dont really go for those kind of hair styles. Though i like the style in itself, DAO is a western type RPG so its only appropriate that characters have western type hair. Imho.

Adding to the list that Risi posted, on BSN there's

tmp's tucked hair - all short styles, IIRC, and all of them lore-friendly,

LOTC Hairstyle Collection, a small collection for HF only, which has a mix of long and short styles, and

Also, Risi's own Look hair has some superb shorter styles, such as this one:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/b156db22a3ffa327d23a56e1dcc1ac07/tumblr_ndtwo6ED941u07l1xo5_1280.jpg