When I try to download my mod it NMM says there is an error with the file retrieval

Lillysdad2009

I just recently uploaded a mod called "Another Female Body Replacer". Everything was fine until I made some changes and tried to upload a new version. Now when ever I try to download it NMM says there is a error with file retrieval. Also when I try to download the file, which was in 7z format manually. It says cannot open file. I can however open said file from the 7z on my desktop. I don't know what exactly I have done wrong PLZ HELP

Edited by Lillysdad2009

Thank god! lol This is my first attempt at a mod. So I was freaking out a little bit. I have already gone through all my credits thinking did I miss someone and now they have like black listed me or something.

Edited by Lillysdad2009

Same I am not sure what's going on. I have tried re-uploading it several times. Also switching from 7zip to a zipped folder. Still nothing I haven't had any complaints about others not being able to download it yet. So I don't know if the file is corrupted or... I mean I really have no idea what's going on. I can download any random mod except for the two new files I uploaded, I am showing other people are downloading it. I always like to download my new files directly from nexus myself so I will know how they are going to do.