Possible Horse Mod Conflict.. Maybe?

bbftw

Hopefully this is the right place to put this.

I am having a problem. So I love horses, and I love that I can add extra horses to my game, so I downloaded a few single horse mods, and also Posh Ponies which adds so many horses to the game and I was beside myself. Unfortunately I started having an issue.

I have Convenient Horses and Convenient Horse Herding installed so I can have more than one horse. Back before I had any vanilla horses I had two horses from Posh Ponies and they seemed to work fine. I could ride either one, didn't matter. Once I got Shadowmere I was just riding him(her?) all of the time and the other two horses stayed at my stable. Then I got Frost, and I was riding him a bunch, but could switch over to Shadowmere if I wanted. I could also ride the other two I had herded if I wanted. After I got Frost I decided, "Hey, let's grab another one of the Posh Ponies for fun." I grabbed him, dismounted, decided to get on Frost and realized I couldn't. There were no options when I selected him, same with Shadowmere, same with the other two I had herded to begin with. Basically now, anytime I jump on a new horse I am no longer able to ride the previous horses. Like I said, I have a few single horse mods I downloaded, such as Domino. I jumped on him, and the same thing happened, I could no longer ride any previous horses. If I jump on someone else after Domino, I will be no longer to ride him plus all of the horses previously.

I have had this issue for awhile. I had ended up uninstalling Skyrim, reinstalling, then reinstalling mods slowly with Mod Organizer. Everything seemed good (I never was able to figure out how to work ENBs but oh well) until I got Frost and then decided I wanted another horse, that's when this issue came back. It's really perplexing to me and I'm not sure what caused it. I've not added any new mods. It's annoying though because I have ALL OF THESE SUPER AWESOME HORSES and can't do anything with them! ):

Anyone ever experience anything similar?