Can't coop since installed DS2Fix SotFS

MattKaiser

My wife and I have D2 SotFS. She installed DS2Fix64 for SotFS and since then we can't co-op anymore.

Our Soul Memory is still in the right range. We both have Name-engraved Rings with the same God selected. We're both able to summon and be summoned by other players, so we know that neither of us are soft-banned.

But we can't seem to connect to each other. I can't see her summon signs, she can't see mine, doesn't matter who is human or who is trying to summon. Other people? No problem. I get summoned easily by randoms if I don't have the name-engraved ring on.

This wasn't a problem before she installed DS2Fix64. To be clear, I don't have it installed, and I'm cautious to in case it'll break my game or get me soft-banned or something.

Is there any solution to this problem?

• 1 month later...

Sounds to me like you got softbanned. You're not the only ones who have gotten banned using it either. Sorry.

Edit: The more i think about it the more i get irked. the author knows it can and will get you banned but he dances around the subject. I don't know why i'm apologizing but i really am sorry you guys might have gotten banned because of that crap.

Edited by EvilDeadAsh34