Please help, my Skyrim keeps crashing in the beginning of the game. I downloaded a few mods and tested them on a previous save, after I saw that I liked them, I decided to start a new game save using the new modded setup. I started the new game, made my character, saw the dragon, ran up into the tower, jumped out the tower into the little house, crossed the road, and while I'm in the little ally across the road, it crashes to my desktop. I do not know what is causing this, please help me out. TS5Edit ran perfectly without finding any problems, I am using Skyrim SKSE, and it worked perfectly without crashing on the old save, why wont it let me start a new one? Here is my current mod list and my computer specs:

-Current Mod List-

Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3

Realistic Water Two

Watercolor for ENB and Realistic Water Two - Watercolor for ENB and Realistic Water Two

Enhanced Lights and FX Unassigned

Unofficial Enhanced Lights and FX ELFX SMIM ENB fps performance patch - ELFX SMIM ENB fps patch

ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full-10168-1-6-Full

ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_5_Full

DIMONIZED UNP female body - UNP BASE Main body V1dot2

UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT - UNPB Body NMM Installer v2-5-2 FIX

Fitness Body

All in One Face for Dawnguard Vampire and Vanilla Races - UNP - CBBEv3 - Vanilla - All in One Face v4_0a Face Pack for CBBEv3 body

Mature skin texture and body for UNP CBBE ADEC - Body and face texture UNP

Sporty Sexy Sweat - wet body skin texture - CBBE UNP UNPB ADEC Vanilla - Sporty Sexy Sweat ADEC

SkySight Skins - Ultra HD 4K and 2K - Male Textures - SkySight Skins Ultra HD - Male HIGH

Natural Eyes - Natural Eyes High Res

Smile in HD - HD teeth Unassigned

Smile in HD - HD Normalmap

No More Ugly Bronze Shine - No More Ugly Bronze Shine ver 1_4a_UNP

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Improved NPC Overhaul - Improved NPC Overhaul Female Nord - Loose File

RaceMenu v3-2-0-29624-3-2-0

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer - ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3

Beards - High Resolution

Brows - High Resolution-30411-v3-1

ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5

SkyUI

MainMenu - MainMenu v1-0-1 BSA and ESP

-My Computer Specs-

GPU: GeForce GTX 760

CPU: i5-4670k 3.4GHz

RAM: 8GB

Get rid of the following, as you do not have the files they are mastered to:

Watercolor for ENB and Realistic Water Two - Watercolor for ENB and Realistic Water Two <---I don't see Realistic Water Two
Unofficial Enhanced Lights and FX ELFX SMIM ENB fps performance patch - ELFX SMIM ENB fps patch <---I don't see SMIM

Or...install the files the patches refer to.

You might grab LOOT to help sort your load order, as well as USKP (Unofficial Skyrim Patch). Be sure that you installed XP32 skeleton after Realistic Ragdolls.

I so far have installed both unofficial patches, reinstalled XP32 skeleton and overwrited everything, and ran loot to sort my load order. Still CTDing in the same place. Still waiting on SMIM to download at the moment. It may be tomorrow before I can get back to it. Thanks for your help so far, ill get back with more results.

Okay, now I have also installed SMIM and overwrited ELFX and Realistic Water 2 over it like it said in its installation directions. Still is CTDing, and now its doing it right when I open the save. Im gonna run LOOT and try one more time before I have to go to school. After school if it still didnt fix, I may try making a new save again, this one may be corrupt or something.