Hellenic Skyrim: A Greek Overhaul

RalinDrakus

I was looking at the recent hotfile entry of Greek Armor Revamped http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64215/?

This mod got me to thinking. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to create a mod that gives Skyrim a Greek overhaul? By that I mean this mod along with any others that are appropriate (with the author's permission of course) to replace the vanilla armors in the game? For example, Greek Armor has several color variations of each armor. Using this, we could use each armor's color variation to align it with the different factions in the game. The red armor could be the Empire, the blue armor would of course be the Stormcloaks, the black might be the Thalmore. The robes and togas would be perfect for Jarls, Thanes, mages, and priests.

I've always been fairly lore minded, but since getting Mod Organizer I've opened my horizons to different looks to my game with it's option for multiple profiles. A Greek Skyrim, especially with the fantastic armors and robes available in Greek Armor Revamped, would be a very cool alternate look for the game