[Insert Some Stupid Introduction Title Here] Issith

ExpandDong420

Salu-ma-tations, fellow modders and moddees! I am some new-ish guy! I inspire to one day become a Video Game Developer/Designer, but for now I am satisfied with trying to be a modder (In the sense that I wish I knew just how dafuq I can do modding-related stuff).

Of course, if that doesn't work, I can always just throw my ideas around the Skyrim Mod Requests section. Hopefully.

Just gonna ask now so that I don't end up regretting it later: Is there anything I should be ever wary of that other newcomers naturally aren't wary of?

Well, ExpandDong420, you sound very up-beat and enthusiastic! I'm sure you'll find lots to grab your interest and also to learn from -- the possibilities here are endless.

As for knowing what a newcomer would be doing well to know -- here's a place to start:

All Newbies Read This Before Posting , which is just one of the many threads in Forum rules and warnings that you might like to take a ramble through, too. If you're brand new to Nexus, this will give you a good grounding in how things work around here. Have fun -- and welcome!

Hello ExpandDong420, Welcome to Nexus, I noticed you're into Skyrim. I took the liberty of doing some research for you on beginner links to help get you started with your modding, after you've perused the links above which Bess kindly gave you.

When you get through those links, you might find these ones helpful to you:

What I Searched For:

Skyrim Modding

What I Got:

www.reddit.com
TES ALLIANCE
ESV: Skyrim Modding
Tutorials and Guides
atomwangames.tumblr.com
[WIP] A Comprehensive Skyrim modding guide
Skyrim Modding Tutorial
A Beginner's Guide to Modding Skyrim
Really hope these links are a big help to you.
Good Luck & Happy Modding.
Cheers,
JF