Basic (newbie) question re a Mod

MadMax414th

Hi, I have NEVER used or installed a mod before, so please excuse my basic question. I wanted to install the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition" mod (CBBE). I D/L'd the NMM but before I tried using the mod, I wanted to know if I can just install this one (stand alone). I did read their FAQ's but did not see this answered(may be too basic, as I know nothing about these). I read on other mods that a skeleton mod needed to be installed before using theirs but am not sure what skeleton I need, if any, for this (CBBE) one. I am playing Skyrim for the first time but was afraid I may ruin the game if I try installing the CBBE mod before asking if I can just install the mod by itself (no skeleton programs first etc). Please forgive my ignorance and thank you, so much, for your time and help with this!

Max

Hey Max, Welcome.

Try these links:

What I searched for:
tutorial - to install the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition" mod (CBBE) for skyrim
What I Got:
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition - CBBE
How to install CBBE for skyrim - YouTube
with links to:
steamcommunity.com
Skyrim Overhaul - Make Skyrim Look Beautiful: Mod List
girlplaysgame.com
Skyrim: Best Female Body Mesh Mods
tomshardware.com
Whats the best Computer Build for Skyrim
reddit.com
Skyrim : The best time to pick it up again ? (No huge gaming gig required)

• 3 weeks later...

I am SO very SORRY that I have not been able to get back on until tonight. Please forgive me for not thanking you and responding sooner. This is the first time I have been able to look at the reply to my question. I will look at the links provided and if it is OK I will ask for further assistance if I am still having issues. I did try to use the Nexus installer. I was able to download the mod with the installer but I could not figure out how to actually find the "install" command. I decided I better wait until I had heard back from you experts before I forced the issue. I can not thank you enough for your time and assistance! Hopefully the links provided will overcome my ignorance ;)

Thanks again Jackette, I am grateful.