Strange interior bug

czechise

Hi. When i entered an interior of one shack some strange bug happened to me. Everything from the room, furniture items just everything pilled in the middle of the room.This also happened to me when i downloaded the underground hideout. Is there please any way to fix it ?

have you used fnvedit lately?

there is a setting that needs to be turned off...that is on by default and it effect the fallout games in this way.

what that is ..is opposite to parent settings on a ton of stuff that is normally ITM's.

not much you can do except reinstall your mods over and this time reset the xedit program so it does not set these things this way.

post a load order OR tell me how many game mods you have installed.

EDIT:

came back to provide you with a screen shot gallery loaded with the appropriate details you may require.

in the shots, what concerns you here with this particular problem will be labeled stages 1 thru 5.

the current mods you have installed may have already been in that form except the hideout, I know it is not.

but this will solve this bug for you or any one.

http://postimg.org/gallery/1dcgbqpi/

this applies to both games

and your welcome.

kitty

Edited by Purr4me

I never used fnedit. And my load-order is almost non existent, this game is a perfection in my eyes so i use only about 5 mods.

Underground hideout with all dlc

New Vegas Bounties I/II

NevadaSkies

NVInteriors

NoLevelCap

I never used fnedit. And my load-order is almost non existent, this game is a perfection in my eyes so i use only about 5 mods.

Underground hideout with all dlc

New Vegas Bounties I/II

NevadaSkies

NVInteriors

NoLevelCap

what means do you use to check and unchecked the mods you use?

start the game in that room while all mods are UN-checked, you only have five so it's not much more than five minutes time to determine which mod is at fault.

use the saved game file saved in that room. exit, unchecked em all ,run the game ,the room should now render normal, do not save the game from this point onwards, just enable one mod at a time and check in game each one as you go.

when the bug returns, you will know what mod is at fault...post it's name here so I can obtain a copy of it. I would like to inspect it for the errors so mentioned.

IF you want to view this Bug live from me? I do have a video online I saved from doing this exact thing to a mod.