A cut item in Fallout 3?

So I was poking around the textures folder for Fallout 3 and I found a folder called German Officer. If someone with a fully vanilla game could go into the textures folder in the Fallout 3 data files and check this for me that would be great. But I think if this was not added by a mod then maybe there was supposed to be German soldiers in the game. And maybe the Chinese and the Germans were supposed to have been allies. Any thoughts?

Edited by FalloutVeteran12345

If you found it inside the Fallout - Textures.bsa file, then yes, it is left over/cut content, but if you found it in the "loose" Textures folder, then it is material from a mod you installed.

As far as Germany and China being allies in the game, Bethesda would have to have been adding to or changing the history/lore of the Fallout universe. To the best of my knowledge, China had no allies at the time it invaded Alaska. I think it was an "every country for itself" mentality due to the scarcity of oil at that time, which is what precipitated the invasion in the first place (the Resource Wars).