Mod Request: Fully Mounted Party

ElynnaAmell

No idea how complicated it would be to execute this (I'm guessing very), but it'd be great if someone could put together a mod that allows you to have your whole party mounted together (possibly on different mounts?), instead of disappearing and having the controlled character as the only one mounted.

• 4 months later...

No idea how complicated it would be to execute this (I'm guessing very), but it'd be great if someone could put together a mod that allows you to have your whole party mounted together (possibly on different mounts?), instead of disappearing and having the controlled character as the only one mounted.

Agreed. Maybe this could be resolved by a bigger stable in Skyhold (one box, one companion horse)? And all companions you forgot to assign a mount, get the same like the player character? I think, the whole party on horseback was planned by the game, because sometimes i hear the sound of more than one horse's hooves. Barter on horseback could be also a feature. However, on fast gallop it seems a bit non-realistic to me. If there is someone who would like to create such a mod, I would appreciate it. And I also would like to help with that, if there is help needed and I can manage it.

Best regards,

coftysweet