Bodahn's inventory

Sync182

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but it's occurred to me twice now (different playthroughs):

I have a number of custom item mods, and I disable them for thew Origins portion of the game so as to not overload my inventory. Once I get through Lothering and obtain Bodahn in Party Camp, I enable the custom content and sell the items to Bodahn so that I can use them later (as I cannot immediately use them because of item restrictions).

However, the last two times I've found, to my great annoyance, that Bodahn's purged his own inventory and a lot of the custom items I wanted to use later are lost.

Of course, I can't go back and disable then re-enable the mods, as the game already recognises that they've been added.

Anyone else had this problem? What's the workaround (if any - beyond not adding/enabling mods until you need/want them)?

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but it's occurred to me twice now (different playthroughs):

I have a number of custom item mods, and I disable them for thew Origins portion of the game so as to not overload my inventory. Once I get through Lothering and obtain Bodahn in Party Camp, I enable the custom content and sell the items to Bodahn so that I can use them later (as I cannot immediately use them because of item restrictions).

However, the last two times I've found, to my great annoyance, that Bodahn's purged his own inventory and a lot of the custom items I wanted to use later are lost.

Of course, I can't go back and disable then re-enable the mods, as the game already recognises that they've been added.

Anyone else had this problem? What's the workaround (if any - beyond not adding/enabling mods until you need/want them)?

• 2 weeks later...

Er, I can't say anything about Bodahn's spring cleaning tendencies, though I heard he only 'spring cleans' once after Lothering? and I think right after you begin the final battle. Check the wiki page for the exact details. Did these two problems occur at the same time?

However I could recommend a workaround by way of getting the 'storage chest' or the 'bag of holding' mods which essentially acts as extra storage (though I recommend the former mod as the latter tends to be very unstable). If you have the Soldier's Peak DLC the storage chest there might also be a good choice.