Change flames spell colour problem

morrowind1979

I am trying to create a new spell called "Netherflames" that uses green flames instead oy yellow. I have managed to change all the colours to green except the cap at the end of the flame spray and the little fires that burn on whatever you hit with the flames. Now upon inspecting the flames spell it has something called "impactDataset" that shows what happens when the flames interact with various obstacles. So I created a whole new impact set for my Greenflames and changes all the approprite REFS form flames/fire to Netherfire. Now this has made no difference whatsoever. The CK seems to be ignoring my custom impact set and just using the default vanilla flames for any impact with the spell. Can anyone help please. Links to screenshots (still havent worked out how to add images under this new nexus interface. Old one was far simpler and better in my opinion):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/526286/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/526287/?

To post screenshots: click the image button below the smiley face when posting and input a link to the uploaded image (you need to host it on an image hosting website)

Now I'm fairly sure that if you were to change the color of those specific flames you are asking about, that all flames in the game will get their color changed, they look like the flames that get left behind by all flame spells, shouts, explosions etc.

Edited by Noortje

It would only change all game spells if i edited the MAGFlamesImpact set. i have duplicated it and created a whole new csutom set so the flames buring on the ground will ony be green for my custom spell. I just found some more impact sets that where attached to the ones i duplicated. going through same process with them. hopefully should work. will post result if it does!