Adult mod help Bouncing NB

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

securenym

securenym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I need some help with a mod that i installed. Bouncing Natural Breasts (BNB) for Fallout New Vegas http://www.newvegasn...le.php?id=35047
I've read through the help file and no help there.
on the nude body there are no problems, but with certain armors i get
http://i1197.photobu...creenShot34.jpg

I tried deactivating the modd, but that caused the invisible body problem, even with toggling archive Invalidation.
I copied some of the old FO 3 cloths/armor meshes to fix the ones that I could, but with the new armors I have no way to overwrite them.
What are some steps I can take to try and fix this as I really would like to use the new sexier armors/cloths.

Thank you.

myrmaad

myrmaad

Sugar and Spice

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,079 posts
I saw this addressed somewhere, make sure you have the latest updates for all type 3 armors. Pretty sure I saw it mentioned in one of those, I don't use it, or I'd probably remember which one it was, specifically.

securenym

securenym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Ok I've tried everything that i can think of to get it working, but ended up downloading a different armor modd and this one works.
I would still like to try and figure out what I had wrong on the other one, but I guess I can keep trying different things.
Oh and when i uninstalled Animated Prostitution the BNB armor modd worked. Which is strange because i don't use his Body Control modd.
Thank you

rakuin79

rakuin79

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Im having the same exact problem, toggled archive invalidation, reinstalled and toggled again but still the same thing. any ideas? this mod has its own body and armor replacer. I had BOG installed and working fine before this

securenym

securenym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I ended up finding http://www.newvegasn...le.php?id=34735
Type bb armor and body replacer new vegas and it seems to work for me.
Hopefully it will work for you as well.

rickerhk

rickerhk

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,992 posts
I think the problem lies with the fact that armor is rigged to the skeleton, and the skeleton has been changed to get the BB effect ;)
So there are likely to be incompatible armors with this. I saw the same type of screenshot on the OB site, and it was a skeleton issue.

5741k3r

5741k3r

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Has anyone found a solution yet? This is the only mod I cant get to work.

kellogsfrostedflakes

kellogsfrostedflakes

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
I've added bouncing breasts to my mod and I have someone trying to install it that is having a similar problem.
My mod requires the install of BNB's animations and skeleton to work, so I imagine the armor is rigged to the old skeleton that you replaced.

DemonicZerath

DemonicZerath

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Im having the same problem, idk how to fix this :/, im new to forums just to let you know and this is how my character in-game looks atm. How do I fix this?

firestreak1234

firestreak1234

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
that is a fail in the meashes did u manualy instal or did u u se FMMO or aney other mod instler? here is a link to a grate fallout mod reviewer and he tells u how to manualy instal mods for fallout NV

Hope it helps (=^.^=)

Page loaded in: 2.209 seconds