Adult mod help Bouncing NB

securenym

I need some help with a mod that i installed. Bouncing Natural Breasts (BNB) for Fallout New Vegas http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35047

I've read through the help file and no help there.

on the nude body there are no problems, but with certain armors i get

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa433/securenym/ScreenShot34.jpg

I tried deactivating the modd, but that caused the invisible body problem, even with toggling archive Invalidation.

I copied some of the old FO 3 cloths/armor meshes to fix the ones that I could, but with the new armors I have no way to overwrite them.

What are some steps I can take to try and fix this as I really would like to use the new sexier armors/cloths.

Thank you.

I saw this addressed somewhere, make sure you have the latest updates for all type 3 armors. Pretty sure I saw it mentioned in one of those, I don't use it, or I'd probably remember which one it was, specifically.

Ok I've tried everything that i can think of to get it working, but ended up downloading a different armor modd and this one works.

I would still like to try and figure out what I had wrong on the other one, but I guess I can keep trying different things.

Oh and when i uninstalled Animated Prostitution the BNB armor modd worked. Which is strange because i don't use his Body Control modd.

Thank you

Im having the same exact problem, toggled archive invalidation, reinstalled and toggled again but still the same thing. any ideas? this mod has its own body and armor replacer. I had BOG installed and working fine before this

I think the problem lies with the fact that armor is rigged to the skeleton, and the skeleton has been changed to get the BB effect ;)

So there are likely to be incompatible armors with this. I saw the same type of screenshot on the OB site, and it was a skeleton issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...