[WIP] The Empire Wasteland: Looking for a Team of Modders

Mlucci4036

16921807450_857ae98344_o.png

This mod has been in progress for quite some time, and I'm looking for people to help me complete it.

The Empire Wasteland [WIP]

Take a journey to the distant city of New York as you encounter the new worldspaces, factions and enemies that inhabit the once glorious metropolis.

Looking for a dedicated team of modders!

For the longest time, this project has been tackled purely by myself, alongside members of the community offering small bits of help.

But now, my arrogance has gotten the best of me and I now see in order to reach my goal, this cannot be a solo-project.

If you fit any of the following positions and would like to help the project, please PM me:

-Texturing Artists

-Experienced 3D Modelers

-Those experienced with scripting

-Worldspace designers

-Interior Designers

-Armor/Weapons/Clothing designers

-Concept Artists

-Anyone with a good understanding of creating Radio Stations

These are not the only positions, if you feel you have an asset please feel free to contact me

This project requires too much time and resources for 1 man, so any form of assistance would be graciously accepted

I would really like to see my project completed for the community to enjoy. Its creation has brought me countless joy, and sometimes misery, but nevertheless its my child and I want to see it succeed.

The Mod has been available for several months.

Download here to see the progress, as well as the things to come!

• 4 weeks later...

While I'm not a modder myself, I would love to see this mod complete one day. I don't know if you've done it already, but have you tried messaging specific modders to see if they can help? Ex. ZeroDiamond who made Mojave Music Radio - Extended, or neptuneuk who made Digital Nightmare for helping with the music.