Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Observations from the video:

If any of that beginning chase scene was real gameplay, I'd guess we can look forward to head bobbing action in first person, and a marginally more immersive first person view.

If you stop at about 1:18, you'll see a horse with a saddle (I think) to your left. And on your right, ladies and gents, check out the swet wood cutting action!

At 1:24 there appears to be shown some depth of field (or it could just be distance blur/fog)

1:32 I daresay must be the save tavern with the blonde lady of infame.

1:35 Not sure if this was already known, but it seems staves will shoot stuff like in Oblivion.

That's all I could make out for now. Was kind of hoping to see a non human race somewhere. Anyone see one?

Bah I'm away from home and can only view it on my phone. Its all grainy and pixelated but still looks amazing. Can't wait till this evening when I get to go home and see it. So far it looks like those who criticized the graphics will be eating their words or just lying to themselves.

I think I've seen it more than 15 times now. It looks realy nice, to bad they haven't shown any beast race. Anyway, I'm totaly impressed. :wub: