Skyrim Information

Zaldir

i wonder what kind of settings will be available for creating your own character? since i heard the body was going to be editable. Zaldiir would you happen to know anything about the possibility of mounts in Skyrim?

Yes I actually wonder how it is that body customization works, I´m hoping we can make he character thin, fat or muscular as I want my character thin and not muscular.Then again Im also hoping that robert body mod appear in skyrim some time after it´s release so x)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I can say with certainty is that there are horses in the game, but more than that I do not know.

When creating your character, you will be able to adjust height, muscle-build (thin, fat, muscular, etc), and some more. The slides from Oblivion have been taken away, and you now have only the specific slides for your look, and not tons of different slides that affect the same things.

When creating your character, you will be able to adjust height, muscle-build (thin, fat, muscular, etc), and some more. The slides from Oblivion have been taken away, and you now have only the specific slides for your look, and not tons of different slides that affect the same things.

Finally!

The only thing I can say with certainty is that there are horses in the game, but more than that I do not know.

will you not be able to customize your character's facial features at all?!?!? I don't want a random preset face :sad:

Yes, of course you will!

You can edit the muscle-build of your face as well. You can have a "fat" face, a thin face, and anything in between. You can also customize your beard, so, in short: Skyrim has more customization, but less slides. (Many of Oblivions slides was unnecessary..)

Skin Tone can also be customized of course.

-----

Pete Hines' answer to what improvements that have been made to horses, and if there are any new mounts:

"@Zaldir We'll let you know once we're done messing with that aspect."

So they are still working on mounts, bur horses are in. :)

Yes, yes and yes. I will finaly be able to have my beer belly to display. Nothing big, but it does make a difference. :wub:

Yes, yes and yes. I will finaly be able to have my beer belly to display. Nothing big, but it does make a difference. :wub:

yay big burly Nord with a beer belly and huge dwarven-type beard!! lol love this idea :tongue:

my first character will probably be a tiny girl with a bow and a pair of daggers to cut you with when she's grumpy :turned:

yay big burly Nord with a beer belly and huge dwarven-type beard!! lol love this idea :tongue:

my first character will probably be a tiny girl with a bow and a pair of daggers to cut you with when she's grumpy :turned:

Meh...we had to many of those in Oblivion, it's time to eat raw flesh and endure a frizzin' cold while drinking wine and beer up in the mountains, after killing a pack of wolfs. :devil:

Meh...we had to many of those in Oblivion, it's time to eat raw flesh and endure a frizzin' cold while drinking wine and beer up in the mountains, after killing a pack of wolfs. :devil:

lol I never said she'd be dainty or cute... probably brought up by that pack of wolves then they have this falling out and boom!! crazy tiny nord girl coming to kill you :laugh: then I eat cookies and drink mead over the bodies cuz I can :tongue: I wonder if your character will start wobbling and seeing double if they drink too much...