Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this morning, release date for Dawnguard is June 26th. Hopefully us PC players get it early than the month they were talking about making it exclusive to the 360. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What software do I get that will allow me to take screen grabs of my character? Will it allow you to move the camera around to get a close up of your character, or do you have to use the free cam in console command for that?

Also, what program lets you see your frame rate?

Edited by Dubnoman

• 8 months later...

What software do I get that will allow me to take screen grabs of my character? Will it allow you to move the camera around to get a close up of your character, or do you have to use the free cam in console command for that?

Also, what program lets you see your frame rate?

Fraps. Just google it. It will let you view frame rate and also has an option for screen grabs but skyrim will do it for you as well. Just hit printscreen on your keyboard. The resulting pic will be a .bmp in your skyrim folder. You will have to console free cam if you want to get a free perspective.

• 5 years later...

Ok! I hope someone is still watching this thread and that I'm in the right one.

Really dumb question coming. What happened to the Legendary Edition mods?!! I bought the legendary edition about two years ago and was still picking through mods and etc. here when I dropped my laptop and cracked my hard drive. This past summer I was finally able to get it repaired and I was given a tower with a better video card. So I Finally found time to download my Skyrim and start over when, I came here and found that all the Legendary mods are GONE. What do I do now??? HELP PLEASE?!!

Edited by CelticHummingbird