Power Armour Backpack Texture

KangarooSwag

Hey Everyone

I have a retexture for the BoS Power Armour, and the texture works on the actual armour, but not on the cylinders on the back of the armour. Does anybody know how to make it apply to the cylinders?

Thanks for any help

KangarooSwag

Edited by KangarooSwag

Does your texture replace the vanilla one or did you link the power armor to your retexture? Because the texture for the canisters on the back are on the same map as the power armour so I don't see why it wouldn't apply to it as well.

Edited by ArekkusuStorm

No, the texture is linked to the power armour, as in I created a new power armour and set the texture to it.

Pic: http://www.mediafire.com/view/3vg8zng92z6dibf/2015-05-21_00001.jpg

Sorry had to post a link, Nexus doesn't let me post pictures in forums for some unknown reason. I'll go have a play around in the GECK and see if I can figure it out.

I think the tanks aren't textured because they come from an armour addon list for power armour, the same way the hands are added.

If you want to apply the texture to the tanks simply find the original tanks, copy them, apply the texture and add the modified tanks to a new armour addon list. Then just select that for your armour and you should be done.

Hope this helps :)