Music Mods Not Working

OlegMarcinski

I have two music mods I cant get to work. FSP by AceeQ and Celtic Music by Silent Rider. I don't run them together, using NMM to enable/disable while trying to figure this out. I dwnld Psyrim and that seems to work fine. Vanilla music runs OK I think, Im not sure but I think Im down to 3 track looping in vanilla, which seems like theres some missing. I look at the files for FSP and Celtic, and theres a lot there so I don't really know what to look for. TESEdit is ok with my load order, and the game otherwise runs fine.

Thanks for the help

As far as I know those mods ADD to the vanilla music, they don't replace them, meaning it may take a while before the game loads one of the new songs. Try it out for a while and you'll probably hear some new songs.

thanks, but I have over 200 hrs after I loaded the mods, where they stopped working. At first they worked, for about 20 hrs of playtime, but since then nothing. Its like code is bypassing or cant find the files. Ive reloaded the mods a couple of times to try to fix the paths , but no luck so far. As far as the vanilla music, im down to two looping tracks only