All Newbies Read This Before Posting

Switch

I have a brief question regarding image sharing...

Are screenshots with TCL off allowed?

Thank you for your time.

You can post any image in the general imageshare as long as it isn't inappropriate, like nudity or excessive gore or other Not Safe For Work content.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS KICKED FOR NO REASON! THEN BECAUSE I WAS ANGRY I CALLED THE MOD IN THERE A F***WIT, WHICH HE IS, NOW IM PERMABANNED

sort it out, before i make a new account

OK, it has been sorted out for you.

Have no fear the problem has been resolved, you had a chat ban, Now you are banned from the site in it's entirety.

Buddah

I'd like to remind people of the red note at the bottom of the strike sticky that clearly states:

Note: the strike system only applies to the Nexus forums and not to any Nexus sites where the punishment for not following the rules is normally an instant-ban

To clarify further; strikes apply to the forums but not to Nexus sites.

• 1 month later...

As I tought it fitted more in here then in the suggestion thread.

I just got banned from the chat 'my message kinda has nothing to do with it"

Then when I wanted to revieuw the chat rules I kinda was hindered to do so since banned chatmembers cannot acces anything related to the chat template...

In my honest opinion it doesn't seem constructive to ban someone and then disalow him to revieuw where his mistakes may have been, such actions seem very non-educational to me.

Ehm, that's it, hope you guys can do something with it.

Ather.

Edited by AtherAngelus

It looks to me like you took your little joke too far.

You seemed to have that same trouble when I spoke with you in the chat. You were right, now I know who you are.

Here's your chat ban notice:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=555470

Here are the rules:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/nexstuff/chatrules.gif

It looks to me like you took your little joke too far.

You seemed to have that same trouble when I spoke with you in the chat. You were right, now I know who you are.

Here's your chat ban notice:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=555470

Here are the rules:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/nexstuff/chatrules.gif

Oh you misunderstood me, in this message I just tried to explain that people cannot acces the rules afterwards ... ( why is it that you wish to judge people like this ? )

And as for my ban issue, sure I was joking, I used a capslock sentence once and I got warned for it, didn't do it again though.

Afterwards someone was trolling and made silly speculations, I just joked a using herself by being a girl, sorry I could not resist to make an *infamous* kitchen joke*.

But I wanna further line-out that I never used any sexistic or woman-hating, downvoting sentences at all.... as I would never allow anyone to make such an opinion ( jokes should always be forgiven, at least if it's not meant to troll or offend people )

It makes me sad that I try to help this communety by stating an *error* if I may call it so. And you go and start rectifying my ban-cause immediatly.

In the end it will be me who got harrased, just think about it, also be free to re-read the chat and form your opinion again.

If you did not like the fact that I made a lot of jokes, then hope you warn future people that fun is not allowed in the chatbox.

Sorry if that last sentence seems harsh, but I feel offended and therefor I see no reason to hold a constructive conversation.

You asked a question and I answered it.

I made a notice about an error, I did not ask for help since I feel mis-treated and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

So don't even try about talking about why I was banned because you talk to yourselve because you cannot see that I was making a joke, and I am 100% sure the person was not offended by it.

AND if she was I would like to apoligise to her, but then she could have just stated so while the conversation was going on because then I would just have stopped, because unlike others I can understand that people feel offended.

I think what Ather's mainly trying to do (not definding what he did, but neither is he, if I read that right) is bringing attention to the fact I was admittedly a little surprised about myself, that you can't view the chat rules while you're banned from chat. Especially because offenders get often called "re-read" the rules, it seems to be a little unfortunate that in case of a chat-offense you "can't do that". Maybe the chat rules should be incorporated into the TOS page or something? It would at least stop the complaints and put you onto the safe side again.

Just thought I'd step in before you get into a heated discussion over a misunderstanding. Forgive me, if this is not my place to do so. But I saw his post as a simple webpage bug report, or better yet, a weak spot in page design. Correct me, if I'm wrong.