Character Preset Request (Await The Night)

DiaborMagics

Hello everyone!

I'm here, wondering who of the face sculptors out here can help me out and create a CME/RaceMenu preset (I use RaceMenu, but it's usually possible for me to convert from CME with a few steps)...

I have been trying to create this character for ages now and I never ever like the result... probably because I'm just no good at it, or don't have the right mods to make her look like the picture. I want a character that looks like the vampire woman on the 'Await The Night' poster by Anne Stokes:

http://www.google.nl/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fclub.ados.fr%2Femi0206%2Fanne-stockes-159652%2Fphoto%2Fawait-night_by-stokes-2936785.html&ei=uXBfVZKtM8H7UNOXgdgN&bvm=bv.93990622,d.d24&psig=AFQjCNHpm3mehr7zP0QBtc814598WPNI_w&ust=1432404531196438

The problem with this link is that it's too small to see the details, while I have the actual poster to use as a reference. Alas, I can't send the actual poster to someone. However, if someone, anyone could help me out with creating this character, it would be AWESOME! SERIOUSLY, YOU'D BE Y HERO(INE)! :D

So thanks in advance, I really hope this happens :D

DiaborMagics

PS: I understand it if certain things like her jewelry and outfit are beyond your abilities to create... Although I would love an exact replica, that is nearly impossible, unless all the right people would work on this. But getting her face right alone, would already make me very, very happy! Hair that sort of looks like hers is in a pack somewhere, too... it's not exactly the hair this girl has (to have), but I'd just need to make do. I believe it can be found in either ApachiiSky Hair Pack, or SG Hair... Hope that helps! And if you're a hair/clothing/jewelry wizard, too, then by all means, go for it if you like my idea! :D