Nexus Taboo?

Vulpes95

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would not remove away from the fact that they have illegal rips, rape mods, and skimpy child armor and race mods.

Also knowing your from that site explains a certain PM :thumbsup:

Wow way out of line there micalov. Dismissing my opinion and bringing my personal message to you into the public envorionment purely because you have a vague assumption that I might be a LL community member? And no I do not regularly visit LL the only time I go to that website is to get sevenbase armor conversions. You seem to know al lot about these child related mods though, do they really have those? If so I haven't seen any on there. You seem to visit LL more often than me since you seem to know more about it than me.

Do you really think a staff member should be dissing someone purely because they supposedly visit LL often? I think you should reconsider your staff position with this kind of behavior.

Edited by Noortje

That would not remove away from the fact that they have illegal rips, rape mods, and skimpy child armor and race mods.

Also knowing your from that site explains a certain PM :thumbsup:

I was gonna say something along those lines too (minus the PM).

Although everyone is entitled to play how they want to play.. it doesn't mean that everyone has to condone it.

Let's face it the Lord Voldimort site is littered with unsavoury content compared to the "norm", and I for one am happy that it isn't welcomed with open arms.

Yes, we all like a bit of fantasy, a bit of titillation now and then.. but cmon! Rape mods?!

Each to their own and all that. But I for one am happy that the nexus has a strong sense of standards. I'm sure that this comment can be/will be picked apart, but in the wake of mod gate after listening to interviews I see that the proprietor of this place has a strong ethical opinion.

This is just my opinion, as a modder but also as a parent.

Edit: note to self.. read entire thread before venting ones own opinion. Me seems to have got caught in the crossfire between two other opinions, when my intent was just to state my own. Oh dear

Edited by skinnytecboy

But then why not stick to not allowing those types of mods on here? There's no reason to not allow any mention of the website.

And for the record, I'm not arguing because I'm a big fan of loverslab, I argue this matter because I think it's wrong to censor like this.

Edited by Noortje

People seem to have gone off on massive tangents considering I said the only thing that bothered me was the extent to which the personal attacks on Nexus staff went over any acceptable line in my eyes. I definitely don't think any Nexus staff need to be posting inflammatory comments here. Such comments were completely unnecessary and utterly unhelpful, Micalov.

I explained exactly why the site was blacklisted yet people seem to have continued with their conjecture, especially in regards to this being to do with the types of content LL is synonymous with, as though I didn't even post. Slightly bemusing.

Dark0ne *site not allowed* made it a policy a while ago to lock any threads that bash on the nexus instantly. They want to lose the stigma of being a nexus bash site, imo you should embrace that.

It would be a welcome change, for sure. I think I made it clear, however, that I do not care about Nexus bashing, what I care about is the amount and degree of outright lies, slander and personal insults that were directed at the staff of the Nexus by a number of different users of LL and actively allowed by the administration at LL. If people think they have justified grievances against this site then they can by all means air them wherever they please. What I've been directed to time and time again by others in links to content on LL has gone waaaaaaay past that, however, and gone in to a completely unacceptable realm of attack that's way beyond the sharing of grievances. If that has indeed been clamped down on then there'd be no need for this blacklisting to remain.

Can't speak for/against the site with the L's but I was wondering about certain japanese sites being banned here or disallowed. I mean, some I know have ripped content, yes, but a) most of the times they are not hosting that content and b) guess which modding plattform has ripped content en mass and is hosting it -> steam workshop.

But then why not stick to not allowing those types of mods on here? There's no reason to not allow any mention of the website.

For the same reason the site does not talk about and link other pirate stuff like certain pirate torrents more then likely as they are ILLEGAL, although only Dark0ne himself can answer ultimately.

Wow way out of line there micalov. Dismissing my opinion and bringing my personal message to you into the public envorionment purely because you have a vague assumption that I might be a LL community member? And no I do not regularly visit LL the only time I go to that website is to get sevenbase armor conversions. You seem to know al lot about these child related mods though, do they really have those? If so I haven't seen any on there. You seem to visit LL more often than me since you seem to know more about it than me.

Do you really think a staff member should be dissing someone purely because they supposedly visit LL often? I think you should reconsider your staff position with this kind of behavior.

Your PM was not dismissed because you are from a certain site, it was dismissed by it was the usual "Hes da mest moddeh everz!!" every one else must be wrong/should be able to get away with it and that we did not even check the details of the initial report.

This is a common theme with a certain group/type of individuals who frequent that site, the same type who are well known for their silly bashing of Nexus rules and bans.

There is actually some very kool people who are regulars of that site, some I have even suggested to be staff members in the past when I was a chat mod.

For the same reason the site does not talk about and link other pirate stuff like certain pirate torrents more then likely as they are ILLEGAL, although only Dark0ne himself can answer ultimately.

Your PM was not dismissed because you are from a certain site, it was dismissed by it was the usual "Hes da mest moddeh everz!!" every one else must be wrong/should be able to get away with it and that we did not even check the details of the initial report.

This is a common theme with a certain group/type of individuals who frequent that site, the same type who are well known for their silly bashing of Nexus rules and bans.

There is actually some very kool people who are regulars of that site, some I have even suggested to be staff members in the past when I was a chat mod.

Yeah sure mate. *knowing your from that site explains a certain PM*. Dark0ne sees through you and so does everyone else. I don't really feel like derailing this thread further if you are sincere reply to my PM in private instead of dragging this in public for no reason.

Edited by Noortje