Bugged Beast Form

Nemo150

Hello there! So after coming back to Skyrim after a longish break, I decided to start fresh and create a new character. I decided to make a warrior character, going headfirst into the Companions quest line and become a werewolf. I have the mods Moonlgiht Tales, Werewolf Mastery, bestial hunger installed and some other werewolf sound mods such as heart of the beast and what not to improve the Werewolf experience however I suspect that one of them has caused my game to f*** up.

Basically, when I transform into the werewolf form, I cannot get out. Waiting does not work (the grey flash appears, but I stay in beast form) Also, Guards and what not won't attack me, and for some reason still register me as being in human form even though I have made sure that I had the NPC's-Hostile option turned on. Also, the werewolf customization menu that comes with Werewolf Mastery does not appear. I also cant use the werewolf howl power, it just simply does nothing. I'm 100% sure I have installed the mods correctly but I still do not know whats causing these problems. I would really appreciate some help )=

Update: I think I fixed it by reinstalling my mods and starting on a new save. It seems my old save is a lost cause however the transformations seem to be working ok now. I think it was a matter of the werewolf transform script being bugged. I'd ask that this thread be closed, please.

Edited by Nemo150