Even with HD textures and tons of mods, including Realvision, my Skyrim looks like complete sh*t.

lalalauncher

Even with HD textures and tons of mods, including Realvision, my Skyrim looks like complete sh*t.

I have most of the recommended mods listed on the Realvision page. I followed all the directions, and added a few other mods I liked. However, my Skyrim makes me want to throw up. Instead of getting that amazing, saturated green look, I get this s#*!.

http://i61.tinypic.com/sngx6q.jpgI could've included more pictures of this s#*! but I

I could've added more screenshots but didn't want anyone trying to help leaving disgusted by these screenshots.

Yeah, soo... My graphics card isn't quite up to par with the required graphics for realvision. Stupid, I know. But I ran True Vision ENB with little lag so I thought I'd get a little more bold... Yep. That was a bad idea. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have SKSE, installed Realvision exactly like the website says, ran LOOT, which found no issues. BTW I have all the 2K HD textures and everything. I was so excited...

In the ENB menu you can increase saturation. Press shift+enter ingame, there is a dropdown on the top right with saturation effects.

However it looks like you didn't install realvision and it's mods properly because that is not what realvision should look like.

Edited by Noortje