Mod's don't load into Skyrim properly.

EunGyeol

I'm having problems with the mods loaded into my Skyrim game via the Nexus Mod Manager. When I run my game, via SKSE, the mods I have loaded into the Mod Manager don't appear in the game at all. For example, the ApachiiSkyHair mod adds new hair graphics, yet within the game, the mod is not registered at all and none of the graphics appear.

Some of the mods I've loaded are:

-RaceMenu

-ApachiiSkyHair

-ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

-DIMONIZED UNP female body

-and a few others.

These mods are all up to date and downloaded from The Nexus. All requirements are met in the downloading of each mod.

I have the latest version of Skyrim, the Nexus Mod Manager (0.54.10), and SKSE (Version 1.7.2). I have deleted and then reinstalled SKSE thrice, and the Nexus Mod Manager twice, to ensure it wasn't an installation or corrupted file problem.

Mods I have from the Steam Workshop load, and I can check them with my Skyrim Launcher. These mods load and are visible within the game. I loaded SkyUI via the Mod Manager, and it did not work within my game. I then loaded it via Steam, and checked it on the original Skyrim launched. When I opened my game in SKSE, SkyUI was installed, and working properly.

Also, when I attempt to launch my game via SKSE through the Nexus Mod Manager, the is no option to launch this way. Only "Launch Skyrim" and "Launch Custom Skyrim" are accessible from the drop menu. The "Launch Skyrim" option even gives me the error: "Failed to launch 'SkyrimLauncher.exe' The System cannot find the file specified" and does not open the game. My game continues to work, and is playable when I open the original Skyrim launcher or the SKSE launcher shortcuts from my desktop, just the mods do not load.

I've searched from hours to find a solution, and no threads nor videos nor posts have helped me fix the problem. Please help me get my mods and game running smoothly with any solutions you have.

EDIT:

The problem was with the times of installation and has been resolved. I had reinstalled the Nexus Mod Manager before SKSE, therefore not giving the Mod Manager time to register it. By resetting my Mod Manager (Change Game Mode > Rescan Installed Games) I was able to view the "Launch SKSE" and "Launch Skyrim" options in my Mod Manager's drop menu. Also, all mods loaded with the Nexus Mod Manager are now 100% working and without any bugs.

Edited by EunGyeol

so females dont appear nude and hairs arent showing up in race menu? does race menu work?

These arent complicated to install at all its simply click and check.

Sounds like you installed SKSE wrong. If it were me i would just reinstall everything and start over. watch a video on installing skse with NMM. Delete everything and reinstall. watch video on installing skse and follow it exactly and everything should work right.

so females dont appear nude and hairs arent showing up in race menu? does race menu work?

These arent complicated to install at all its simply click and check.

Sounds like you installed SKSE wrong. If it were me i would just reinstall everything and start over. watch a video on installing skse with NMM. Delete everything and reinstall. watch video on installing skse and follow it exactly and everything should work right.

Racemenu does not work. The original menu remains in game.

I have installed SKSE correctly and have uninstalled and then reinstalled Skyrim, SKSE, and the Mod Manager twice. I have watched Gopher's video on installing SKSE, and have followed the instructions correctly. If I type "GetSKSEVersion" into my Skyrim console, I am told I have the latest version installed. SKSE works flawlessly. I've even applied the new step regarding the Skyrim scripts, and loaded that into my Mod Manager.