Quick Question

theReivax11

So Hi guys, I'm Xavier, I'm definitely not a newbie, well at least in Skyrim and Skyrim modding.

I'm an introvert that doesn't like giving information about himself.

So like I said, I mod Skyrim. My first modded playthrough has about 30gb worth of mods, but my current playthrough is focused on role-playing and 2gb worth of mods so far. I'm following a custom story I made, basically a man who was a member of the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild decided to take money from people in a different way, he decided to be a trader, and a businessman. Asleep from dusk to morning, a pickpocket until noon, a trader at the afternoon, and a burglar at night.

But enough of that, I need help guys,

So I'm in search of mods that makes earning money(and losing money) a lot easier. I'd like mods that add more thieves, hireable workers(miners, farmers, smiths, pickpockets, etc.) I currently have Trade & Barter, Skyrim Tycoon, and Real Estate, and please don't suggest Heljarchen farm, the farmers actually do nothing there.

Also I'd like to ask for the dungeons, caves, and ruins in skyrim that doesn't alter any quests in the game so I can explore them(radiant quests are perfectly fine)

So there's that

Edited by theReivax11