skyrim buildable treehouse request

keekee19

Allright so basicly im requesting a mod to make tree houses in skyrim, basic concept for the idea is nothing that is "the greatest" but would be a nice option of a mod, basicly itd go something like this : player has custom spell, shoots spell at target tree, chooses style of treehouse and size, optional bridges to connect the tree houses, now i love the tree house homes out there like their awesome but most of them seem to be geared more towards the rift , dont get me wrong their awesome still but personally for my playthough for instance id prefer my tree house to be where i want it and eventually build a tree house village/faction fort also a nice touch would be smart adjusting stairs or ladders, now im not a modder (far from it) so i cannot imagine how difficult it is to make a mod let alone one like this but i am a humble user requesting something id like to see

any modders that see this are free to use this idea as their own as there were many before me to think of this and i have done nothing to even begin this, and keep up the good work modders!

~keekee19