Fallout countdown timer appears on official site

Dark0ne

I just hope that it will inspire, New and Old groups of mod Authors to get to work and create some truly Spectacular mods!

I am Very Much looking forward to getting it and seeing where it goes.

Edited by frostbyte2015

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #25939879.

ZyaKen wrote: I would like to ask a question. I just recently began using nifscope and so far, only know how to remove pieces of armor. I read that G.E.C.K. is needed for nifscope. So I've tried installing it and keep getting an error about a dll file which is present. Does G.E.C.K. require some sort of file reader to install properly?

With nifskope no need G.E.C.K ! for remove or add , copy , past ...I use version 2.0 work with skyrim F3 or FNV
http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4136-nifskope-20-dev/ Edited by mortis venunum

• 4 weeks later...
In response to post #26200674.

GoldenNate wrote: Our long long wait has now ended. Fallout 4 coming out soon(Finally). The game looks great, lets hope that it has a good story like Fallout 3 and good gameplay like Fallout NV. I'm so excited :)

the wait has ended it is still going to take 4 months!!

Thank f*#@ its coming for consoles aswell so i can play this in my cell when im going to jail for 10 months. Even though ill miss out on the awesome mods you modders make, i bet its gonna bIow me away. Edited by 123Alisteir