Fallout countdown timer appears on official site

Dark0ne

In response to post #25769339. #25769514 is also a reply to the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: A countdown timer has appeared on the official Fallout site and backed up by a tweet on the official Bethesda Twitter account.

Please don't be Fallout Online.

angryglock wrote: Amen.

:S No! they wouldn't....
why would you even ... shut up!!
Edited by sardoukar

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #25769769. #25769949 is also a reply to the same post.

Madcat221 wrote: After all the hoaxing that went down, I still refuse to believe it's Fallout 4 unless they explicitly say it.
sardoukar wrote: Of all the flavors , you had to choose bitter.

go to fallout4.com and embrace the radiation wastelander

In response to post #25769339. #25769514, #25770139 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: A countdown timer has appeared on the official Fallout site and backed up by a tweet on the official Bethesda Twitter account.

Please don't be Fallout Online.

angryglock wrote: Amen.
sardoukar wrote: :S No! they wouldn't....
why would you even ... shut up!!

fallout4.com has a please standby. They're using the URL. That pretty much sums it all up

In response to post #25769769. #25769949, #25770174 are all replies on the same post.

Madcat221 wrote: After all the hoaxing that went down, I still refuse to believe it's Fallout 4 unless they explicitly say it.
Jinxxed0 wrote: go to fallout4.com and embrace the radiation wastelander

Bitter is the best flavor! I'm skeptical as well and will only believe it when Beth gives us a release date for FO4. I want it to be FO4, but ya, I'll believe it when I can buy it :P

In response to post #25769769. #25769949, #25770174, #25770714 are all replies on the same post.

llamaRCA wrote: Bitter is the best flavor! I'm skeptical as well and will only believe it when Beth gives us a release date for FO4. I want it to be FO4, but ya, I'll believe it when I can buy it :P

well said brother.

In response to post #25769769. #25769949, #25770174, #25770714, #25770769 are all replies on the same post.

llamaRCA wrote: Bitter is the best flavor! I'm skeptical as well and will only believe it when Beth gives us a release date for FO4. I want it to be FO4, but ya, I'll believe it when I can buy it :P
sardoukar wrote: well said brother.

*pushes Llama, Madcat and the rest of the unbelievers through the door onto the train*
:D