Heavy Traffic ×

CTD when in certain areas, possibly tied to treasure hunt

jaxent

So I have quite a few mods and none of them seem to have any effect on the treasure hunts in the vanilla game. However I feel like maybe one of them is causing a problem with the scripts for the treasure hunt.

Today I was trying to kill this small bandit group at a camp in Falkreath (3 bandits by some tents.) It was going smoothly as I shot them from afar and picked them off one by one. I looted the one that got close to me with no problem. Then I moved towards the camp, when I got close to the tents my game crashed. However, I wanted to get any gold they might have had so I went after them again. Three more times my game crashed the same way. Finally I decided to just draw them all out of the camp so I could loot them there and walk away. When I looted one of the bodies I saw a treasure map so I went to take it but the minute I pressed E it CTD again.

Earlier there was also an area by a river in the Reach that my game crashed twice. Maybe one of the treasures are hidden there? I don't know, I just want to be able to play without interruptions like this.