Site slowness this weekend

Dark0ne

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant even log in to nexus mods on my account.. i had to use my friends and it still booted us.. bummer man.. hope it goes well though

Sharing accounts is bad, mmkay.

There is nothing wrong with the sites for at least a week.

Downloaded 34 MB file that used to need 34 seconds to finish downloading and now, Its like 15 to 30 Minutes to download it like WTF?

When its slow its like 6KB s#*!

Edited by AxeanGyro

In response to post #26629929.

MotoSxorpio wrote:

i cant even log in to nexus mods on my account.. i had to use my friends and it still booted us.. bummer man.. hope it goes well though

Sharing accounts is bad, mmkay.

There is nothing wrong with the sites for at least a week.

Moto, Because your Premium Smh...

For the amount of content you have and the service you provide for so many and have done for so long I would think that a little occasional slowdown would be inevitable and for the users it is a small price to have a little patience on these rare times.

on times of overload we could make note of the next mod we want to download and come back again.

you don't deserve complaints you deserve thanks for working so hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Have noticed the site being a bit slow which hasn't been much of a problem for me thankfully. What i have noticed is when i go to nexusmods.com, i will occasionally get an error screen showing three modules indicating my computer, the servers location and the server itself showing the server is down. I imagine this is due to the slowness. The website becomes accessible usually within a couple to a few minutes.

Edited by ShayVizla

Have noticed the site being a bit slow which hasn't been much of a problem for me thankfully. What i have noticed is when i go to nexusmods.com, i will occasionally get an error screen showing three modules indicating my computer, the servers location and the server itself showing the server is down. I imagine this is due to the slowness. The website becomes accessible usually within a couple to a few minutes

I've been seeing the same thing off and on since the weekend. Happened again this morning. Over the weekend it was much longer than a few minutes, but this morning's issue seemed to be under an hour.

(East Coast of US if that information is useful)