Site slowness this weekend

Dark0ne

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #25911623.

Aurasoma wrote: With FO4 and TES6 I'm not surprised. People will need their filler till those come out and are looking to FO3, FNV, TES3, 4 and 5 again for it. And if you are in the PC Master race rather then a console junkie that means turning it past the dial 11.
We're just lucky Steam also isn't doing a free weekend or the Nexus would be hammered into little peaces.

Maybe not free, but Steam has all Fallout titles on sale for 40-50% off.

In response to post #25911623. #25912083 is also a reply to the same post.

Aurasoma wrote: With FO4 and TES6 I'm not surprised. People will need their filler till those come out and are looking to FO3, FNV, TES3, 4 and 5 again for it. And if you are in the PC Master race rather then a console junkie that means turning it past the dial 11.
We're just lucky Steam also isn't doing a free weekend or the Nexus would be hammered into little peaces.
Keleigh3000 wrote: Maybe not free, but Steam has all Fallout titles on sale for 40-50% off.

Yea with the base games being about as expensive as a bag a chips and a drink... and the Ultimate Edition being only about 10$, they are practically giving them away. :P

so it is not just me then good, I was thinking I caught a virus or something. thanks for the notification.

In response to post #25912655.

Mayali wrote:

I'm not surprised, in recent days I have noticed an increase in views in FO3 to FNV image share, curiously, it happens after the announcement of Fallout 4 :smile:

Yep, people just get hyped and go back to 3 and new vegas. I know I did.

Fallout 4 gets announced, and both FO3 and FNV go on a Steam Sale.

Might be causing the hiccups, but it's good to know it's not just my connection getting pissy again. :)

In response to post #25912655. #25912699 is also a reply to the same post.

Mayali wrote:

I'm not surprised, in recent days I have noticed an increase in views in FO3 to FNV image share, curiously, it happens after the announcement of Fallout 4 :smile:

TheUrbanWolf1 wrote: Yep, people just get hyped and go back to 3 and new vegas. I know I did.

i never left i been playing each every week since it came out.... i think i need help hahaha