Atmora calling ! DLC-size work in progress - open for you!

Hannes821

Hi guys!

i am just here to invite everybody with interest to our new Project:

atmora-calling.freeforums.net

we just started but we have some members who already worked on the idea,

so we are actually already working on it and putting the puzzle together. :cool:

As you would expect, that BIG addition of land offers jobs to modders of any affection;
so you can join us, if you are:

• very good in your field at modding

OR

• want to see that thing published on the NEXUS and do what you can do best

OR

• just want to have fun & get xp in Modding (there is no Minimum work or something, free community!)

OR

• just like the lore and have some ideas for us!

for all of you: WELCOME IN ATMORA ! That continent is calling for us Skyrim Players, can you hear it, too ?

And every idea or work you put in it makes us grateful! We appreciate even the smallest contribution,

cause we are fans and it´s about the fun to built it, NOT TO MAKE MONEY; also: We love Skyrim,

so if that sounds good to you, happy to meet you there! :laugh:

http://i58.tinypic.com/24ytykh.jpg

Sounds like a good idea! I would suggest posting a few screenshots of the work you've done so far to encourage people to help you out. I would also try posting about recruitment on r/skyrimmods.

Good luck!

What a coincidence! We're working on a section of Atmora as part of my upcoming companion mod, Aurlyn. While I doubt our plots/ quests are the same, it would be interesting to discuss some ideas on this long-forsaken land of perpetual winter with you.