Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

It's too late! I bought a video game which shows people how CSI should be done, and how we can learn to do it better, if we need an introduction into the Scene.

It kind of touches upon the northern city which has another group mingled into the theme of magic: Witches.

I'd compare it to Gabriel Knight: Sins of our Fathers But the Voodoo cults and Witches Cults of Salem might be a difficult challenge to compare to each other.

Now I am attempting something I have often thought was a bit of a challenge. Resolving problems. Delightful start up. You need to be running Windows 7 with x64 bit to really enjoy it. Turn out the lights, disconnect the modem, sit back, and play

Murder: Soul Suspect.

In the offline mode.

If you have a soul; you might want to save some money and buy it a couple of weeks before Halloween.

Save your soul and get it now!

Dear Pagafyr, I hope you do not mind my posting an important realisation, of mine, in your topic.

I feared that I was trapped, writing, as a writer, in Pagafyr's USA and surrounded by Americana of home spun family diners, high borne flags of stars and stripes, marching girls leading proud patriotic parades filled with ranks of green clad soldiers, no nonsense cowboy John Wayne riding a fine steed from the open western prairies, an orbital space shuttle coming in to land overhead, Mickey Mouse dancing the jig with Minnie Mouse in 1940s dance club finery, a large hot rod filled with the ever teenage Archies, neat pyramids of chilled Coca Cola cans, Colonel Sanders giving out buckets of fried chicken drumsticks, and much else.

Then it came to me that this was not so for, as reflected reality through mass media, that this was also a part of Maharg67's Australia.

Feel at ease. It is what the theme of the thread is for. I only personalized it to my thinking at the moment I created the title.

It could be written, "Dreams and Daydreams" for the different types of dreaming we have, or "Daydreams of an excited woman", i.e., if a woman had thought of it.

"I'll respectfully accept any daydreamers posting here about their daydreams, or dreams sleep type, of which occurred before drifting off if they stop and capture those types of dreams before they drift off to sleep; guiding us to the deep bliss of rest or the dreaming that arise before we awaken that lifts us up, with our spirit fully recharged and ready to move along with our lives".

I humbly accept your dream vision.

Feel at ease to post any sleep dreams or daydreams you are comfortable to share with any and all that read this thread here.

Just remember they are to be, "daydreams, and dream sleep dreams", "Which the writer feels comfortable sharing with the public."

A glimpse into the light sheds darkness from the mind.

A glimpse into the heavens darkness shares signs.

Which star did I glimpse tonight?

A glimpse into the Galaxy.

A star that was not a star stood bright.

I saw the ISS in the western quadrant of the sky tonight.

:happy: It reminded me of those here who unknowingly care

they are not aware,

while they slumber

they mutter magical words in their sleep

because they are,

the guardians of this keep.

Words

Words that can bind us can free us.

Words that can free us can bind us.

They can be the very same words.

:down: :thumbsup: :yes: :no: :ohdear: :dance: