Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

I have such a good feeling, now, knowing that you've sent in your request to the tailor, just in time, for the updated Pip Boy model 4000 to wear with your vault coveralls designed for a man of your style. Clothes designed for you to keep up with your likes in these modern times that fit in with your craft business as a : Writer, Artist and Wondrous Genius (in his own mind)

:thumbsup:

Yes, the Pip Boy model 4000 comes with a handy carry pouch, used when the device is not on a wrist, a user's manual, a small maintenance kit, and a 100 years warranty that does not include the device being crushed by a deathclaw, zapped by a raider, or being chewed on by a giant molerat or radroach. Even if one dies brutally out in the Wastelands one will do so while looking classier with a brand new Pip Boy 4000 deluxe.

Edited by Maharg67

Children are definitely back in school. I've felt little to nothing to do. No more then a desire to check out Morrowind occurred to me today. I have the combo, which includes, The Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

Why though? I could be sleeping in a hammock between two palm trees.

It was such a fun, but clunky, video game. It had its flaws. Oh! Yeah. I could never have imaged the flaws. Since I found the old hard drive I had originally installed it on, and managed to pull the folder off safely, so I had all the mods I had crowded it with too, my resistance dwindled, and the fact I had absolutely nothing stirring a hair on my head...well.

What a difference 3 years makes?

I found a new, new to me, mod too, no, a modders software extravaganza.

If you've got the trio disks of the game, and you find yourself completely void of any idea to do anything else, do install the trio again, and before you add a ton of mods you loved to play, get and install the Morrowind Overhaul - Sounds and Graphics. Play it for a few minutes before you start pumping your old mod collection into to it. too.

You've got to be able to see your feet, before you can possibly know where you stand.

For all you know, while you're on your belly, your feet may be a thing you have only grabbed to examined while on your back.

Before you get all haunted and puffed up to bellow out, because I've given you a twisted version of, "Take a Stand"

For some strange reason, I did learn to stand. The author who taught me to stand left the minute I could stand and stay on my feet. Leaving me without a clue as to why I needed to be able to.

Then someone came along and knocked me off them. When I recovered and looked around that person too had departed.

Hmm? If I were truly left to learn on my own after I learned to stand and walk, I'm wondering what I might chose as my next goal?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...