radiokill76

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

radiokill76 are using FOMM?!?
because you need to use the archive invalidation there

Nevada installed with FOMM...

There seems to be a problem with your Project Nevada installation because the HUD extensions were not detected.
i dont understand what i need????
Who can help me?

Edited by radiokill76, 05 October 2011 - 12:08 AM.

delamer

delamer

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,620 posts
radiokill76
Who can help me?
--------------------------------
You need latest version of FOMM, if you don't have it already
In FOMM- open Tools menu, you will see Archive Validation here, checked.
Uncheck it, then check again

alividlife

alividlife

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 455 posts
Hey... I was going to go to the Bethesda or Nexus forums, but figured I would ask you.

How difficult would it it be to enable some type of global melee attack to the UI?
Like say having a Sniper Rifle in my hand, but then having the option to just Melee a close encounter quickly?

I only ask because you guys have created probably the most unobtrusive and clean mod to any bethesda game I have ever seen...
So just allowing a hotkey for a melee attack while having a ranged weapon in hand?
Of course going thru my head I am trying to think of how Melee skill and then Gun Condition being affected by the skill set...

Anyway, I only bring it up because I was just using Project Nevada and I was being overwhelmed by Feral Ghouls and thought, "Why can't this gun be a bat right now!!"

Anyway, love the crap out of this mod.. been using it since you guys released it.

QUICK EDIT.. I realize I should quickly should search and see if someone has made a mod that I am suggesting (which I will do)
But I was thinking that even if it would be a real pain to do all the animations for a melee attack while holding a ranged weapon, there could always be the left hand to push back slightly or something like that (if melee was at a certain level or something like that?)...
I was just thinking of practically all other FPS games that have the melee function on top of carrying a ranged weapon.

Edited by alividlife, 05 October 2011 - 03:51 AM.

Buronkai

Buronkai

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
right now i found a little issue while testing the rebalance

there's a disavantage when you play as a melee character, because obviously all damage is increased and your health is greatly lowered (from +400 to less than 200 with rebalance), but then another problem comes.

the health rebalance affect the amount of extra health obtained by endurance and level, but in New Vegas, many creatures are not affected by those two stats, they just have base health, and because endurance and level doesn't add health to them, the game makes it for giving them a high base health value, a stat that rebalance cannot change.

you might believe that you can easily kill NCR or Caesar's units due to their lower health, but with rebalance no matter how much DT you have, a deathclaw will one-hit kill you and you still need to do full damage to take them down (because rebalance cannot change their health), at least i have a chance to melee them when i return the values to vanilla.

delamer

delamer

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,620 posts
Buronkai
Well- since this feature can be configured, it is hard to name it as issue :)

delamer

delamer

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,620 posts
alividlife
Answered in PM

Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
How do I use the weapon charging function? I have the Q-35 Plasma Rifle, but I have no idea how I get it to shoot any way other than its usual. I saw a Youtube video of how it should look, but it said nothing about how to do it.

Is this something ridiculously simple I've just overlooked? Please assist.

speed_toucher

speed_toucher

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Guess its not necessary to tell you how awesome the mod is. Only thing I'm having dificulties with are the cyberware implants: the menu does not work and a message appears " data/menus/prefabs/includes_HUDMainMenu.xml missing" or something although the file is there. Thing is that I installed PN yesterday and didn't work because of the missing HUD extensions, now I installed the Unified HUD project, but while installing a question poped up, can't remember exactly, something about repleacing the "includes_HUDMainMenu" file, I click yes. All works fine except the cyberware menu. I thought it was because the repleacement of the file so I reinstalled PN, the same question about repleacing includes_HUDMainMenu file popped, clicked yes. This time PN didn't worked at all, the "missing hud extensions error appeared again. I didn't check if anyone already posted this problem, sorry, but there are 4766 comments :D.

Edited by speed_toucher, 05 October 2011 - 03:47 PM.

delamer

delamer

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,620 posts
speed_toucher
now I installed the Unified HUD project, but while installing a question poped up, can't remember exactly, something about repleacing the "includes_HUDMainMenu" file, I click yes.
--------------------------------------
You was correct

I'm having dificulties with are the cyberware implants: the menu does not work and a message appears " data/menus/prefabs/includes_HUDMainMenu.xml missing"
------------------------------------------

Mooncalf99
Is this something ridiculously simple I've just overlooked? Please assist.
-----------------------------------------
Just press and hold Fire button. Look at the indicator near dynamic crosshair. When one or more segments will be filled- you are ready to go :)

radiokill76

radiokill76

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

radiokill76
Who can help me?
--------------------------------

update FOMM,
Tool/Archive Validation....is checked, uncheck it, before check it.....
Nothing.....error:
There seems to be a problem with your Project Nevada installation because the HUD extensions were not detected.

Edited by radiokill76, 05 October 2011 - 06:16 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
Page loaded in: 0.750 seconds