Dagger mod...

aprentice12345

You should search on Google and TESNexus forums first. It is easy to find Dagger mods.

However, I know many newbies want some good daggers for assassin/thief characters, so I will try to help to list some good mods.

My personal favorites are Coolman's Dagger Collection, MBJWeapons Daggers. Good retexed daggers are the Retextured Witsplinter, Robblazes Elven Daggers, Dagger of the Wicked.

If you want some nice futuristic daggers, try Gloria and Trish Armor. Glowing and very good stats.

Reverse daggers, such as the Salient Daggers and KORs Reverse Daggers, are fun too, if you like playing as an assassin.

Or maybe some fancy stuff like the Dragon Dagger, Serpent Dagger, Lórien dagger (Andúril set), Sotha Dagger and Dagger of the Aedra, which can feel really cool if combined with some fancy armor and combat-anim-replacer mods (like Deadly Reflex or DMC Stylish).

I recall that the Hashashin Armor mods and Assassin's Creed mods have daggers and/or short-swords, or at least the faux blade joined to the gauntlet (wrist).

Some weapon sets have offhand daggers too - you cannot used them to strike, but they act like shields, and you can use them as a shield-bash if you have Deadly Reflex.

You might also want to take a look at Throwing Knives or maybe use any vanilla daggers as Throwable Weapons.

Daggers might be short range, but their fast speed makes them useful in close-quarter combat, and I usually keep some poison pots to give my favorite blades the deadly edge.

Edited by vvk78

I don't use reversed daggers, so I cannot say for sure. If the screenshots show reversed dagger in 3rd person, it would most likely be the same in 1st person.

I almost always play in 3rd person, as 1st person gives me headache if I play in it for longer time.

The problem with reversed daggers is the sheath (holster). KORs Reverse Daggers have reversed sheaths. But they might lose their reversed look if they are altered in-game (e.g., if enchanted).

If you learn modding, you can make your own reversed daggers by modifying the meshes for the vanilla daggers. Modding is never easy, but it can sure be fun. Try it and help others. :thumbsup:

If you don't see the new replacement textures, then you need this.

I just recalled our dear LHammond's interesting mod called Riddick's Saber Claws. Sure it is fancy, but it is real fun!