Forum status

Dark0ne

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my guess,is the reason my Nexus Mod manager cant connect to metadata server is because of this event? Hope thats the reason ,cause my nexus isnt working and i had mods i really wanted to install,tried fixing the manager myself,but im powerless in the moment

Digitaltrucker's Ultimate Simple solution To Fixing Anything and Everything In Two Easy Steps (Patent Pending):

1) Hit it.

2) If that didn't fix it, HIT IT HARDER.

Repeat steps 1 and 2 as necessary until you either fix the problem or completely break the item in question. In the latter case, replace the now completely smashed item with a new, functioning item.

Either way, the problem is resolved without tedious effort. There are many benefits to this unique approach; not only do you get valuable exercise but it's a great way to relieve stress.

Edited by digitaltrucker

In response to post #26231154.

Lumberjay wrote: So my guess,is the reason my Nexus Mod manager cant connect to metadata server is because of this event? Hope thats the reason ,cause my nexus isnt working and i had mods i really wanted to install,tried fixing the manager myself,but im powerless in the moment

Just download the mods and add them into NMM manually.

In response to post #26231544.

klebinom wrote: I seem to have an issue with mods not showing up in download history, wonder if I'm not the only one, might be related to this or something?

I'm the same...I'm gonna have to wait till this all gets fixed cause it's hit and miss on if anything even downloads for me.

In response to post #26231544. #26239259 is also a reply to the same post.

klebinom wrote: I seem to have an issue with mods not showing up in download history, wonder if I'm not the only one, might be related to this or something?
mosborne94 wrote: I'm the same...I'm gonna have to wait till this all gets fixed cause it's hit and miss on if anything even downloads for me.

Take it easy, ladies and gentlemen. This is not a total loss - it is a temporary situation. It simply takes some time to reorganize, that's all. I guess :-)