Forum status

Dark0ne

In response to post #26235639.

digitaltrucker wrote: Digitaltrucker's Ultimate Simple solution To Fixing Anything and Everything In Two Easy Steps (Patent Pending):

1) Hit it.
2) If that didn't fix it, HIT IT HARDER.

Repeat steps 1 and 2 as necessary until you either fix the problem or completely break the item in question. In the latter case, replace the now completely smashed item with a new, functioning item.

Either way, the problem is resolved without tedious effort. There are many benefits to this unique approach; not only do you get valuable exercise but it's a great way to relieve stress.

" If at first you don't succeed... get a bigger hammer."

Much appreciation for those who perhaps have a wiser solution to the current problem... although I do like the bigger hammer approach.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if this is the place to post this but here goes anyway

a while back I was playing around with windows 10 (still in beta) and found the nexus mod manager (which I love) would not work. Now Microsoft is rolling out the real version of windows 10 will your program work?

just a heads up I do'nt know if its your end or mine but my nmb can't contact the update server and some information such as build type is not showing in the manager for some mods. I can log in on the manager and my internet seems fine with other applications.

In response to post #26235639. #26242184 is also a reply to the same post.

digitaltrucker wrote: Digitaltrucker's Ultimate Simple solution To Fixing Anything and Everything In Two Easy Steps (Patent Pending):

1) Hit it.

Repeat steps 1 and 2 as necessary until you either fix the problem or completely break the item in question. In the latter case, replace the now completely smashed item with a new, functioning item.

Either way, the problem is resolved without tedious effort. There are many benefits to this unique approach; not only do you get valuable exercise but it's a great way to relieve stress.
xmp_tenacity wrote: " If at first you don't succeed... get a bigger hammer."

Much appreciation for those who perhaps have a wiser solution to the current problem... although I do like the bigger hammer approach.

I like the mythbusters way.
When in doubt...C4

In response to post #26235639. #26242184, #26256134 are all replies on the same post.

1) Hit it.

bwins95 wrote: I like the mythbusters way.
When in doubt...C4

If hitting it with a hammer doesn't fix it... you've got an electrical problem.

In response to post #26235639. #26242184, #26256134, #26258409 are all replies on the same post.

1) Hit it.

bwins95 wrote: I like the mythbusters way.
When in doubt...C4
Myvekk wrote: If hitting it with a hammer doesn't fix it... you've got an electrical problem.

Lol - I was wondering why I can't download anything at the moment off Nexus. You cheered me up no end with that!