Heavy Traffic ×

Forum status

Dark0ne

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #26469684. #26512694 is also a reply to the same post.

Albatross10 wrote: My NMM wont even open so i cant manage my mods
reaperofblues wrote: I have the same problem.no matter what I do NMM won't open.

As of about an hour or so ago, I now have the same problem. I can't check my mods or plug ins. I am not able to even get the Mod manager to open up at all. There are No error messages or any messages at all. Plus all my Tracking files, and Download History is totally gone from the mods website I have 177 mods installed. What the heck is going on with NMM?
I know it's not me all my other websites are working fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Twice I got sent to the mirror image on the Cloud system. The message said the actual web site was not available and asked if I wanted to view the last saved, "Mirror Image".

And so far, once, I signed out (from what I thought was the actual web sites page) I got a 302 error message about the Cloud system having problems.

This problem has just hit my Computer,I can sign in to Nexus But had to Change my Password to do so But i cannot update my Mods or Download Mods from Nexus. If i sign in to Nexus Mods I get a error saying that i have entered a wrong name an password I would Hazard a guess that Nexus will fix this Problem But it may take a while. Patience is a Virtue.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So, I'm trying to re-install the new version of NMM so i can add mods to SSE. I got the setup but it wont open and it says its corrupt and i have to get a new copy of the game. With my limited knowledge with this stuff I was wondering if there was a solution to this that anyone knew. I'd appreciate any feedback (even if bad news).

Thanks

P.S. I have used NNM to add mods to Skyrim before but thats pretty much it.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm trying to re-install the new version of NMM so i can add mods to SSE. I got the setup but it wont open and it says its corrupt and i have to get a new copy of the game. With my limited knowledge with this stuff I was wondering if there was a solution to this that anyone knew. I'd appreciate any feedback (even if bad news).

Thanks

P.S. I have used NNM to add mods to Skyrim before but thats pretty much it.

Same issue here, started a few days ago and since then I haven't been able to open my NMM, tried a new install and still nothing doing?

wrong forum guys