⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

new guy

Bennyistschoen

hi there, name is Benny im not entierly new to Nexus but all i did was download mods... never been active in the Forum and thats gonna change.

Reason for that would be because i actually want to learn to create my won mods for games and i have no idea how to even get started. And since a lot of Modders are here i thought why not give it a try^^

so i would like to know what tools would i need to first get started or do i even need any? what game should i mod first and what kind of mod should it be?

im a big fan of skyrim, fallout 3+ vegas , sins of a solar empire mount and blade, torchlite 2 iand some others but i would prefer to start with one of these but if theres a better suited one i ll take that.

i do know there are construction sets but im not entirely sure if theyre good or if theres a better programm or something.

furthermore i would like to be able to create my own contend at some point things like stats chainging are in most games pretty easy like just replace that value but actually creating something new wouldnt be that easy i think...

so some tipps and hints would be really apreciated.

and sorry for my poor english.

Benny