Need advice about mods under 'Audio, sound and music'

barbanium

Hello! I need advice about installing mods under 'Audio, sound and music' category. I want to install various mods but I'm not sure if they will clash with each other.

First, here are the mods under 'audio' that I already have:

Immersive Music by Hothtrooper44

Skyrim Main Menu Music - Celtic Music - Heros Yourney by Yatori90

Ultra Realistic Bow Shoot Sounds by tomolyons

Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul - Alpha werewolf sounds - VERY VICIOUS AND AGGRESSIVE by NsJones

Here's the list of mods that I wish to install:

Sounds of Skyrim (The Dungeons, Civilization, and The Wilds) by Cliffworms

Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 by David Jegutidse (uploaded by LoRd KoRn)

Fantasy Soundtrack Project by AceeQ

Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko (uploaded by lazyskeever)

Improved Combat Sounds by judgefredd

Here are my insights about these mods:

- I think Audio Overhaul is compatible with everything else here, with or without patches required

- I think Fantasy Soundtrack is the same 'type of mod' as Immersive Music, I'm not sure if they will clash or there will be more variety of music

- I feel Immersive Sounds Compendium will be incompatible with most mods in my wish list, like its weaponry component vs Improved Combat Sounds or some of its sounds vs Sounds of Skyrim, I just don't know which ones are better

- I don't want to replace Ultra Realistic Bow Shoot Sounds unless one of the mods in my wish list has the better sound

So what do you guys think? What should I install and what should I abandon?

Edited by barbanium

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if you already tried, but I think that sound replacers don't use an esp or anything. So if you install a new one with the NMM, you can tell it to overwrite or not overwrite sounds. The name of the sound can tell you what sound it is. Or you can replace all and for example install the realistic bow shoot sounds at the very last.

If a mod is not a replacer, but requires and esp, then it will be more difficult. I think the mod page should say something about compatibility.