The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

I just watched the movie "Planet 51" It was more fun then the movie "Area 51" and the music played in Planet 51 reminded me of what was being played on the radio's during the 1950's.

Now that's a couple of stars shy of 5 when you rate a movie, oh. excuse. When you rate it a... A "7" That's "SEVEN" .

Little drama here. FUN! For the WHOLE Family.

I just preordered, 'STRANGE MAGIC' as well! A LucasArt's musical!

I'd really like a part in those family fun movies.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A women strolled into my yard the other day. :kiss: She eventually stepped up to houses north door. :hurr: She was offering a package deal from a local Cable Network.

Ooo! 60 Mb/ps download speeds. :woot:

I told her, "No".

That night I rented the third version of, "Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb".

A wonderfully blended "make believe" story about a guy who went nuts working as a night watchmen in a museum, who found and married a woman who gave him a son, and the son grew up and wanted to go out on his own. Strange? Who'd want to leave a divorced family home and go out on their own?

All the characters were delightful as usual.

In memory of Mickey Rooney and Robin Williams.

• 2 weeks later...

Ribbit

Yes that is the title of the family movie I watched during the weekend. After watching a ghost ship movie about a Haunted Submarine I felt I needed something to take the edge off of from watching that submarine movie, "Subconscious". Time travel and spooky excitement mingled with an impossible to believe ending.

Subconscious

Ribbit

Hmm?

I loved LOTR the first time i watched it and i still love it. People who say that it is boring never watch it before.. mindless drones. http://financehotela.com/yellow/images/73.gifhttp://financehotela.com/yellow/images/30.gif

Edited by xfgjjh

Pompeii!

Oh! What a movie? A story with resounding bright minds giving it all the sound connections to the when factor in time. All the thoughtful research done over the last 50 years since I recall, the archaeologists who were doing the dig might have begun before I was born. I remember many of the historical points of interest in the news of magazines which reported their ongoing work.

Horribly possibly what happened in real time when the people of Pompeii suffered, and the movie is exciting to the last minute.