The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

Guardians of the Galaxy on video. Then watched Birdcage for the thousandth time on the television.

I have yet to watch that one, I dunno why but I have apprehensions...

Mad Max fury road

i heard so many great reviews of the movie so i watched it with much expectations....and everyone of them was met! this was a amazing film and i can't wait for the next one..which already has a title...Mad Max Wasteland

OMG, This was fantastic, even though Hardy only said like a total of 19 words through the whole movie.

"The man with the iron fists"

Never heard of it until last night when just showed up on film4, turns out its an awesome kung-fu movie by Quentin Tarantino!

I recently watched "The Man with the Iron Fists: 2"...gotta watch it. Even though it isn't exactly Tarantino.

I did a Hobbit-LOTR marathon yesterday, holy crap, don't do that...no sleep. I had to force myself to exercise half-way through. Whatever happened to "Intermission"??

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maleficent.

I would critique it, but I am still reeling after seeing how her one and only boy friend bought the farm near the end of it.

For children under 17 posting here (with or without their parents consent) bought the farm means: "HE DIED"!

I feel real bad for wanting to be a Winner and maybe King of some fantasyland now.

Me an my partner watched The Kingsman last night. Cheesy, stupid humour and action scenes straight out of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Did we love every second of it? YES WE DID! Honestly for a British film it was brilliant, showing that anyone who puts their mind to it can achieve and come out for the better of it.

Man of Tai Chi, never watched until now coz I assumed it was like the shite eastern film he did before but it really isn't. As martial arts films go this isn't to be sniffed at.

Oh and Moto, regarding GOTG, I left it for blu ray as I thought it would be a shite childish film but I've never been more wrong. I suggest you at least give it a shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...