• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

DarkDisguise

DarkDisguise

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I really liked this mod, I grew really tired doing the same thing over and over again in prison, it felt so biased to say the least. The main idé was great the first couple of times, but after a while you really want to do something else and having an opportunity to really get into your character in a more unique way, choose where to start, your background and so on.

It would be cool to add some really stupid but fun stuff, like the choice "I was raised by an orc tribe" and you will gain hostility from everyone and won't be able to make the main quest, visit towns in civilized manners or anything else :P

This one really deserves a rating of 10 out of 10 :)
But it's bad however that I can't use the official mods except the Orrery. Could you fix that? I don't know anything about scripting, but I'm guessing it's not that hard, but I could aswell be quite misstaken :P

See ya.

Blocks100

Blocks100

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Really like the idea of this mod! Would loading the official plug-ins after you've played for a bit help resolve the issues though? You'd still get the pop messages then, right?

buddah

buddah

Official Old Fart

• Staff
  • 11,250 posts
I have had some reports of a corrupt file, I have downloaded the file from the server at several different times with no problems, is anyone else having an issue with this file? ? ?

Buddah

Seems some were having trouble with the zip file, I have repackaged it into a 7z format, and uploaded it in case others are also having this issue.

Eionl337

Eionl337

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks AGAIN buddah!

You generaly rock!

princess_stomper

princess_stomper

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
Radika and Blacksnow, thank you for answering my question. All the alt-chargen mods seem to conflict with other mods by failing to set the chargen 'stage' to 88, which is the variable the official and other mods look for to ensure that the player has finished creating their character.

Perhaps someone could contact the author and let him know that this is the source of the conflict.

JadedRyu

JadedRyu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Hey I downloaded your mod some time ago and decided to play it again today, but I found that it conflicts with Beautiful People Mod, instead of going to a different place I still start in the prison cell when BP is activated, is there a way to fix this?

normvez

normvez

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Too bad this mod was never finished, it was supposed to start one year after the main quest and have a Champion NPC walk around Cyrodil. And kvatch was wrecked, and the temple was smashed up too. *Sigh* Damn you Cliffworms (Kidding!)

carlo99

carlo99

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Whenever I talk to a writer Oblivion Crashes and all I have on is Oscuros mod (ive tried w/o it but still crashes)

Please help!

Vexikuri

Vexikuri

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
Does this Mod still work ok?

Dadalama

Dadalama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
It's cool to be able to skip the tutorial. The only thing I would (and did actually) change is a barrel full of beginner equipment.
(I put 5 lockpicks, 5 repair hammers, 30 gold, rusty iron and fur cuirass and shield, a club, a rusty dagger, 2 torches, a rusty bow, 30 arrows, and 5 weak healing potions).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.013 seconds