Someone told me you could help...

lakeoms

My father, Dave, passed this spring, and he loved this game with all of his heart. I came here to immortalize him in the game he loved. He loved this game and played it every day, unless his kids were playing it, and even then I imagine he still played it in his head. He bought the 3rd one as soon as it came out. Even at that time, I got a choice to buy Dead Space and Fallout, I chose Dead Space. My dad, being the sneaky one he was, went back to the Walmart 30 miles away, in the middle of the night... And bought Fallout 3, the same day I bought Dead Space.

My dad loved all of Bethesda to, not just Fallout. When Skyrim was announced, he picked me and my brothers up from the coast, and took us back to his house in the country, a little town called Prineville OR, and we all played the game Oblivion. God those were fun times. I'm gonna miss having him as my father, and as a friend. But I don't want anyone to get sad or feeling bad for me, even if you weren't going to in the first place. All I'm asking for is, a memorial, or some sign that shows my dad was immortalized into the game he loves and the one he never got to see.

I was curious if any one was willing to make, a mod dedicated to my father. In fallout 4, I would be the extremely grateful. Or if anyone could get this to the attention to any of the workers at Bethesda, I would appreciate this very much, because my attempts at doing so have not been very successful.