Mod conflict? or use with CBBE to allow bounce physics/skeleton?

AralaCran

Sorry to ask if this is redunadnt because there were no responses when I asked in chat, but this is a question about two mods for Skyrim; the current one I have is CBBE, but there's no "bounce" physics (lol sorry I had to go there), but I am looking for one that allows it but doesn't remove CBBE. I then came across "CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod" but here's the question; it seems they did say it is compatable with CBBE but I'm not entirely sure... is it alright to install this with CBBE activated at the same time so that it does allow the bounce physics or will this cause more data damage? ..or are there any recommended "skeletons" that allow jiggly feature without distorting several parts with CBBE activated?

I am new to this and I did remember a grave mistake when I added some mods then the game did not open at all anymore and had to reinstall it from scratch. :sweat:

Hi :wink: English is not my native language but i'll see if i can help you

In order to get Body physics with HDT for CBBE you need :

-SKSE (because HDT works with SKSE)

-A TBBP Skeleton, here XPMSE which requires Realistic Ragdolls and Forces and FNIS

-A TBBP body (in that case CBBE-TBBP)

-HDT Physics Extension

So the Installation procedure should be :

-CBBE at any time in the installation order

1-SKSE
2-SkyUI (optional but recommended)

3-FNIS + Creatures + Spells
4-Realistic Ragdolls and Force
5-XPMSE
6-Generate FNIS Behavior using the "Generate FNIS for users", don't forget to tick the "Arm Patch" before

7-Assuming you have the Bodyslide Tool start it and select in "Outfit/Body" : "CBBE TBBP" and in" Preset" select "CBBE "

8-Click "Build Bodies"
9-HDT Physics Extensions

After that you should get Body physics and HDT working :wink:

Edited by iraido