thisaccountisuseless - Formal warning issued

thisaccountisuseless has received a formal warning. This user has now received 2 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason:

Insulting random mods, mod authors because they do not like a certain style of mod in a long foul mouthed wall of text rant in the mod request section:

STOP MAKING SLUTTY FEMALE FOLLOWERS. That's my request. It's not hard. And if you plan on reading my entire post, you'll understand.
I've had enough of these flippin' female follower mods. WHY on EARTH are 99% of the follower mods here on the Nexus female? Oh, that's right, some people can't even keep their willy in their pants when they're playing Skyrim.
I'm not saying everybody. I'm not targeting anybody in particular. What I would really like to see are more male-oriented follower mods. I've had Marcurio (which I call Mercutio all the time, lel) the entire game and he only improves with UFO. Even though he isn't custom voiced with over a bazillion lines of poor audio quality dialogue, and even though he isn't super special in any way, a personal mod I made adds some more content to him and makes him better-looking. That naked female ice princess mod was just ridiculous. Female Cicero was a joke (no offense to the author, I'm just ranting right now), it would have been better custom voiced. While my voice sounds like a Russian third grader on drugs (somewhat joking, that's why my YouTube videos aren't voiced, I'm embarrassed as f**k of my own voice) and my voice has no talent, I'm more than 100% sure that at least 75% of the guys who make mods have at least some voice talent and with all the time they spend perfecting the breasts and the buttocks of their slutty female follower mod, they could have well over 3,000 lines of dialogue for an in-depth male follower regardless of class. For example, Inigo was such a well made mod, I saw tons of gameplay, and while I didn't download it myself (my computer can't handle that much) I love the voice acting, the character story, and how f**king deep the story went. I nearly screamed and cried when Mercutio died (I get attached to my followers) and I liked him so much (no homo) I used "resurrect 1" on him when I found him right outside of Whiterun after he killed about 30 guards but unfortunately kamikaze'd with Equilibrium. I wouldn't give a flying f*ck if Ilia the Ice Hoe bit the dust at Karthspire. Marcurio? I bro love that pack mule to death! Honestly though, all of you Nexus-ers are clowning when you make these mods. If the guy who made Inigo wasn't so busy with Inigo I'd ask for him to re-do Marcurio. And the mod that adds all of those "over 250 conversational NPCs" could have spent all that time re-voicing all of the existing NPCs and improving their stories while adding more.The guy who made the dragon race mod for Oblivion could have shortened production time by YEARS if he had done things differently. While I might sound like a pretentious ass*ole b*tching about things I could "supposedly" be "jealous" of, I'm happy with the way I make my mods. I do things with in-game assets and only add what I feel is necessary for my mod to work the way I envision it. See, that's the problem. Some modders create mods for their audience rather than for themselves to share with others, and they think the same way the audience does. It's the same thing with mobile app developers. All form and no function. I'm not saying ALL mod developers do this. I'm not saying that ALL mods are done wrong. I'm just trying to provide a perspective that might produce better mods than some of the ones we have now.

Nexus, get your head out of the fog.

No one is forcing you to download X mod if you dont like something move along.

Its probably best you have a time out.

Reference
This warning was issued for what took place here

Restrictions in place
As part of the warning, thisaccountisuseless has had the following restrictions placed on his or her account:

This user cannot upload files for 3 days.
This user cannot use file tools for for 3 days.
This user cannot post comments on the sites or forums for 3 days.
This user cannot upload images to the Image Share for 3 days.
This user cannot endorse mods for 3 days.
This user cannot endorse images for 3 days.
This user cannot use the chat for 3 days.
This user cannot send private messages for 3 days.

Important links:
Our terms of service

Edited by micalov
edit to fix bugged out duration of restrictions placed